ClickGene presented results at SCNAC 2017
5 ESRs presented their project and results during the 17th Symposium on Chemistry of Nucleic Acid Components in Český Krumlov, Czech Republic. The conference included 52 oral presentations and 97 poster presentations from 5 to 7 June 2017. It was hosted by one of the ClickGene partners, the Institute of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry AS CR.
ESRs presented the following posters:
- Stefano Croce: Edu Detect Pro
- Nicolo Fantoni: Artificial Metallo-Nucleases for Gene Editing
- Ján Matyašovský: 2-Substituted dATP Derivatives as Building Blocks for Polymerase Catalyzed Synthesis of DNA Modified in the Minor Groove
- Alessandro Panattoni: Competitive primer extension of base-modified dNTPs in the presence of natural dNTPs.
- Samuele Stazzoni: Quantification of 5-formylcytosine in specific genomic sites